Fiinovation also gets reviews from employees, industry experts and clients. We welcome feedback and reviews from people who we have worked with. However there are times when people try to ruin the reputation of Fiinovation by writing bad reviews even when they had no connection with Fiinovation.
Check our Fiinovation Reviews :
- I was working with a NGO in the year 2010. I had approached Fiinovation for a project. However, things did not become fruitful. Last year, I met them at conference and again requested them to raise funds for projects related to rehabilitation of street children in Pondicherry. After their assurance to do something in this matter, I am hopeful that businesses might be willing to invest if they like our proposal.
- Make in India is a great initiative to boost the manufacturing sector. However, along with this the manufacturing companies should also focus on CSR, especially skill development so as to accommodate the large workforce. Fiinovation which is a CSR consultancy based in Delhi mentioned at a conference that the world is looking at India to develop in a sustainable manner and not like China. I completely agree with them as sustainability is part of our culture.
- I strongly disagree with the way the Indian companies are contributing towards the social initiatives. As part of their Corporate Social Responsibilities, firstly, they are establishing their own foundations, when there are more than 3 million NGOs in this country. Instead of taking assistance with the people who have been associated with such activities, they are engaging in activities themselves. Apart from this, they are also conducting monitoring, evaluation and assessment studies by themselves instead of giving that to a third party. I wonder how will they know about their own mistakes. Fiinovation, a global CSR consulting company have highlighted such issues in several CSR conferences. Hope, things become more systematic when it comes to CSR.
- I am very thankful to Fiinovation for getting a senior secondary high school under CSR in a very small village near Faridabad which is my native place.
- With much complex issue, there is need of money as well as motivation. Leading CSR consultancies like fiinovation and communities of the same caliber should have emotional management expert to motivate oppressed people.
- Development could not be done by spending money only, intelligence, smartness and planning is also necessary ingredients. Fiinovation is such company which serve value for each penny.
- Transforming a region under CSR, needs a clear road map, vision and planning. New CSR organization should learn from leading consultancies like fiinovation which give ample time on planning which is reason behind their success.
- The world will be better place if there is widespread humanity and no fraud people. I think the complaints of the protestors regarding the environmental degradation of the environment need to be heard. The local stakeholders should not feel left out, especially the indigenous communities who are very much dependent on the natural environment for their survival. I read Fiinovation and PI industries implementing sustainable rice production in the eastern state of Odisha. I think such things need to be promoted as much as possible which will promote inclusive growth and development of the country. I think the world is watching us and India should lead the way amongst developing nations and show them innovative techniques to tackle climate change.
- I am so thankful that there is no reservation in CSR. Really it would have been the worst situation. However big corporate like TATA, Birla have changed lives of many through CSR but the major credit goes to CSR consultancies like fiinovation which design the roadmap of their services for every deprived and oppressed citizen.
- There are many successful CSR consultancies that have been a part of many big projects which eventually turned life of large number of people. But fiinovation is really commendable. From last 5 years no one has shown work up to its standard.
- Fiinovation has not only taken up traditional ways of CSR to help poor people but also took up several initiatives like water conservation move in Delhi or save forest move in southern region, makes it very special and unique.
- What a great initiative taken by fiinovation to conserve natural resources in Bhind. Usually we mistaken social cause as only working for poor people, not it’s about serving to whole mankind. Conservation of these natural sources would be a great asset for our country.
- Doing things at the time it is most needed is very crucial. fiinovation do proper research before doing any work and looks prefer those areas which are at most vulnerable stage.
- Just by having a look to the official facebook page of fiinovation, a person would get various updates about the economy of India. They are the fastest to get updated through their vast channels inside industry.
- Fiinovation is bringing corporations and NGOs together for stepping up the work in sectors like climate change, livelihood education which requires the most attention. Keep up the good work Fiinovation.